DrumART.com custom bass drumheads are obviously great for bands of all shapes and sizes. A blank bass drumhead is nothing but a missed opportunity. Why not take that prime billboard space and put it to good use? No longer will potential fans be left asking, "That band was great -- what was their name?" Here's a preview of some of the more interesting "band-related" work we'll be showcasing in an ongoing series of case studies:
- Mirrorball - When SJC Custom Drums went looking for a one-of-a-kind custom bass drum to compliment the mirror-wrapped kit they did for Metro Station, they came to us.
- Dead Heads - Bill Kreutzmann is not only one of The Grateful Dead's two drummers, he is also a remarkable digital artist. Here's how we took a number of his designs and turned them into stunning bass drum art.
- My Daddy's a Drummer - Eric Selby's young daughter Emma drew a picture of her dad doing what he loves. Eric came to us to put her image on a custom drum head.
- From Crayon to Computer - Jeff Neale, drummer for the legendary band Boston, had a hand-drawn sketch that he wanted on his drum head. The problem -- he didn't want it to look like a sketch. Here's what we did.
- Ramble On - The Red Barn Ramblers are a loose group of musicians who gather semi-annually in a converted barn in the Arkansas mountains. And they whoop it up!